[Registration order & limitations]
The order of registration will count if the actual epidemiological restrictions limits the
maximum number of participants in the event. In this case, considering the order of
application, registrations above of the limit will be cancelled and 95% of the registration fee will be refunded. In terms of order, registrants paid last year will benefit. Any cancellations due to the number limit will be notified in writing 5 days before the event.
Cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretariat in writing by the dates specified:
• Registration without payment until the payment deadline: registration will be cancelled without refund!
• Cancellation received before payment: registration will be cancelled without refund!
• Cancellation after payment or between 8th August and 22nd August 2021: 95% REFUND!
• Cancellation after 22nd August 2021: NO REFUND!
• If the participant does not come to the conference for whatever reason while it is being held and has not been cancelled it by the specified dates: NO REFUND!
• Cancellation if the epidemiological restrictions limits the maximum number of participants: 95% REFUND!
VIS MAJOR NOTE: If the event must be cancelled by the organizers due to the Coronavirus
disease (COVID-19) situation and its related restrictions, the organizers will refund 95% of the registration fee. The 5% withheld covers registration and banking costs.
Refunds will be made after the Conference by bank transfer.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org